I’ve also been playing with fabric flowers and decided to make one for my hair with one of the “modern meadow” fabrics by Joel Dewberry.
I attached it to a hair elastic and hey presto fun and unique 🙂 Yes my hair is pink too 🙂
Lastly I have finally finished my Frankenstein monster wall hanging! Pat on the back for me!
It has 720 1.5″ squares of random scraps that have been bumming around my sewing room sewed together and made into a new item – hence the name 🙂
This picture was the inspiration and I don’t think I’ve done too badly interpreting it into a wall hanging but let me know what you think.
Hope you enjoyed having a peek of some finished pieces and I have two more quilt’s to show soon, thinking mid to end of the week by the time I’ve got the motivation to add binding to them.
Have a fabulous week